5:30 - 7:30 pm
View all 2019 Ghoulish Photos!
First Town Downtown and presenting sponsor Windsor Federal Savings are getting ready for “Nightmare on Broad Street”. There will be pictures for kids and families of themselves with a Halloween ghoul, a Halloween movie showing on a huge movie screen, hay rides and trick or treating for the youngsters! The evening’s festivities will take place from 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM. (Broad Street will be closed.)
* Walk around the green “trick-or-treating” - sponsored by local businesses and presenting sponsor Windsor Federal Savings
* Go on a hayride - sponsored by Wm. R. Smith Realty, Four Seasons Landscaping and Countryside Landscaping
* Sit on a bale of hay and watch a ghoulish movie - sponsored by Win-TV
* Have your picture taken with a ghoul - sponsored by Marty McMahon of Edward Jones
* And thank you to Volunteer Reception sponsor Mondovi Dental and our Pumpkin sponsors Hampton Inn & Voices Against Lyme Disease CT!
Participating Windsor Businesses/ Groups:
Dance Kraze Dance Studio
Ewe & You Fiber Arts
First Town Realty
Grace Episcopal Church
Hairdresser on Fire
Jamie Selig Estate Jewelry and Antiques
Kimberly Hall Campus
PC Development Group
The Bean @226
The Blue Dragonfly Gift Shop
VFW Post 4740
Villari's Martial Arts Centers
Windsor Federal Savings
Windsor Public Library
For more information call
First Town Downtown at (860) 247-8982 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Windsor Businesses wish you a happy and safe Halloween!!
The deadline for signing up / sponsoring is October 19th. Please don’t miss this great opportunity!!! In 2018 more than 2,000 people visited the center!
|Sign Up To Give Out Treats!|
|Sponsor Nightmare on Broad Street|