1) The CT Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD) resource page for businesses impacted by coronavirus. (DECD has also deferred loan payments for all Small Business Express loans for three months).
2) DECD COVID-19 Business Emergency Response Line: 860-500-2333.
3) The CT Department of Revenue Services (DRS) extension of filing deadlines for certain business tax returns for 30 days.
4) SBA Low-Interest Disaster Loans for CT Businesses Impacted by coronavirus.
5) CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers Impacted by Coronavirus
6) CT's Small Business Development Center (SBDC) resources for small businesses impacted by coronavirus.
7) CT's Women's Business Development Council (WBDC) virtual classes and counseling for small businesses impacted by COVID-19.
8) SCORE webinars and free mentoring for small businesses impacted by coronavirus.
9) DECD and AdvanceCT survey to get feedback from CT businesses on the impact of the coronavirus. The results will help the state better respond to businesses struggling during this difficult time.
10) The Governor and DECD held a conference call on Thurs, March 19th from 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm, open to all business leaders, chambers of commerce, and other stakeholders to provide updates on the state's economic response to COVID-19.
New: CT Recovery Bridge Loan Program