|We're having a virtual auction by posting all our auction items on our Facebook page.|
* To place a bid, comment on the item's post
* Bids must be in increments of at least $5
* If the "Buy It Now" amount is bid on an item, the auction for that item is over. All other items are available for continuous bidding until Sunday, March 22nd at 5:00 pm
* You may bid on as many items as you like.
ONLINE AUCTION RULES
1. Bidding will be open from 8:00 am on March 16, 2020 until 5:00 pm on March 22, 2020 EST.
2. By bidding in the Online Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
3. FTDT reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the Online Auction.
4. Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued. All provisions listed in the certificates are subject to availability.
5. To bid, comment with your bid amount in whole dollars, no cents, of at least the minimum bid for the item. Bids must be in increments of at least $5. (Any bids not adhering to this format will be declared invalid). The Buy It Now amount ends the bidding for that item.
6. You may bid on any item on any auction post until the the end of the auction on Sunday, March 22nd at 5:00 pm EST.
7. Once the auction is declared closed, the last bid entered (or the Buy It Now bid) in the comment section for each item, that adheres to the designated increment, shall constitute the winning bid. In the event of a dispute, FTDT will act as the final authority.
8. The winning bidder will be contacted to arrange payment (cash, check, credit card). Once payment has been processed, arrangements for pick-up or delivery will be made. FTDT will deliver or mail your item to you.
9. Payment for items purchased must be made in full. We accept cash, checks made payable to “FTDT” and credit cards online or by phone. Invoices will be available upon request.
10. FTDT provides no guarantees, warranties or servicing of auction items and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of the item or service sold.
11. Any item left unclaimed will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.