|Our Promotion Committee focuses on marketing Windsor Center's unique characteristics to shoppers, investors, new businesses, tourists and others. |
Members work to identify Windsor's unique assets--our history and people who live and work in Windsor Center. From this, they execute destination marketing strategies--promoting retail events, First Town Downtown events & programs, and Windsor Center as a whole.
This committee focuses on each First Town Downtown event & program as they are scheduled to occur. Sub-committees are formed for each event that gives volunteers the opportunity to participate on a particular event they are most interested in.
* Taste of Windsor - chairperson: Charlie Vola
* Farmers Market - chairperson: Carol Engelmann
* Summer Concerts - co-chairs: Jane Garibay and Stephanie Stone
* Nightmare On Broad Street - chairperson: Bonnie Waterhouse (volunteers: Scott Hoffman, Darren Waterhouse, Jim and Mary Beth Welsh, Keller Glass)
* Small Business Saturday - chairperson: Sharran Selig Bennett
* Carol Sing & Torchlight Parade - chairperson: Scott Hoffman
* Windsor Monarch Project - chairperson: Mae Maloney
|Join the Promotion Committee|